We are always keen to welcome players seeking a new club, beginners, returning players and those supporters who do an amazing job in keeping our club running.
Different ways to play
St Neots club want to encourage greater community and family participation in hockey and offer a number of ways to play:
- Try us out (ask anyone here): Come along to any first session with no commitment and no fee (we'll provide a stick and ball).
- Become a Playing member: Annual membership + Saturday match fees.
- Midweek Training only: A one-off associate membership fee only
- Play my way: Join any group such as Back to Hockey - play/train when you want to.
- Academy (U18)): Dedicated Sunday training + Sunday competitions (the pathway for over 13s to start playing Saturday matches)
The information you might need
Get in touch with us
So, if you are interested in taking part, whether as an active member or in any other role (for example managing, officiating, sharing your professional expertise, coaching) then please complete the short form below.
Filling out this form is commitment-free. A member of our team will then contact you to give you all the details you require to get started.
Alternatively, if you just want to contact us with an enquiry, go here.
- When entering date of birth, select year first, then month, then day - if you let google autocomplete it won't work!
- If you are a Parent or Carer completing on behalf of an Under 18 player, please:
- enter the child's name and date of birth.
- use your e-mail address (not the U18 player e-mail address).
- choose ACADEMY HOCKEY, unless you are looking to play adult hockey.
- When you press 'send enquiry' it will show as 'sent' at top of this section, and a club member will shortly respond with an email 'please register'.
NOTE: If you are already a member and have forgotten your Login ID to this site, please go to: https://stneotshc.clubbuzz.co.uk/username_reminders/new
Membership Sign Up
Fields marked with * are required.